Why Sponsor Chicago Jazz Orchestra?
By supporting the CJO, Chicago’s premier jazz orchestra, you are helping us fulfill our mission of performing and preserving one of America’s only indigenous art forms – big band jazz. Your tax-deductible gift in support of the Chicago Jazz Orchestra goes to support our initiatives in concert programming, educational outreach, unique transcriptions and arrangements, and general operational support. Your gift in support of the CJO helps keep big band jazz alive and well in Chicago as we look to highlight this music of the past and carry the torch for future. Thank you!
Examples of initiatives your donations go to support:
- CJO produced concert performances in some of Chicago’s most revered venues, including: The Harris Theater, The Feinberg Theater at the Spertus Institute, Park West, Andy’s Jazz Club, and many more.
- The CJO’s educational residency at the Merit School of Music. Masterclasses and guest performances are a key component of this work that your donations can support.
- New transcriptions and arrangements for various performances and recordings.
- Chicago Jazz Orchestra recording projects.
- The CJO’s scholarship program. This program awards two scholarships to graduating high school seniors exhibiting great potential in future jazz studies.
By becoming a corporate sponsor of the CJO, you are gaining the visibility of supporting one of the nation’s few remaining top-tier jazz ensembles. The brand recognition and echelon of performances you support will be a great accolade to your corporate giving profile. Many opportunities and packages can be tailored to fit your needs, including:
- logo placement and advertising collateral
- special tickets and reception opportunities for you and your clients
- meet and greet opportunities for your clients
- CJO small group ensembles for future events at your company
To find out more about becoming a corporate sponsor of the CJO, contact the Executive Director at email@example.com